AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN $60,000 - $120,000 A YEAR
Are you bored by your current job or frustrated with not being able to find work?
Are you a POSITIVE and FRIENDLY person?
Want something challenging, exciting and rewarding?
Want to help people grow and do something with purpose?
Do you want to be part of an organization that will help you reach your full potential?
Do you want a career with a company that cares about your growth, success and fulfillment in life?
Little Joe's Mitsubishi is:
- Well known for its charitable support throughout Hampton Roads
- An exciting, vibrant, creative place to grow and excel
- Dedicated to maintaining a positive, success-minded culture that promotes exceptional work/life balance
Culture and employee satisfaction is a primary focus here! Be part of a team that makes a difference.
Because we are a fast-growing company, we have many opportunities for growth and often promote from within.
Here's an exciting opportunity to join a growing, fun and market-leading organization as an Automotive Technician.
Responsibilities and Duties
We are looking for people with a positive attitude that have a passion for working on cars. If you’re looking for a challenge and want to expand your technical skills, then we want to help you grow and build a lucrative career with us.
- Diagnose and repair vehicles to specifications
- Learning new technical information and techniques in formal Mitsubishi training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology
- Keeping store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur
- Maintaining an organized and neat bay
Qualifications and Skills
This energetic, positive and self-motivated star will possess the following background, experience, skills and attributes:
- 2+ years of automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving, and repair experience
- Knowledge of general maintenance services including oil changes, flushes, etc.
- Customer-focused attitude
- High motivation and energy
- ASE certifications a plus
We believe that work and life should be Enjoyable, Simple and Prosperous. If you believe in this too, we want to hear from you.
Please respond to this posting with your resume and a brief introduction.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Compensation + monthly bonus
- Five-day work week
- Paid Mitsubishi Training
- Additional spiffs and contests to earn rewards and cash
- Opportunity to participate in company 401k plan
- Health benefits